Monday, June 4, 2007

My first blog

Learning and teaching are, for me, among life's most satisfying endeavors. My life has provided me with plenty of opportunities to do both. I will elaborate in future postings. For now, thank you Christine and Karen for making this opportunity possible.

As for the seven and a half habits of life-long learners, the hardest for me will be number one: Begin with the end in mind. I don't always know where I'm going to end up when learning starts to happen-sometimes, like life, learning happens when we're making other plans. Habits two through are seven and a half are easy-those come naturally to me.

1 comment:

Christine Moore said...

Hey, Mike!

Glad you've joined us!

I think more of us than you know don't start with the end in mind - at least not a fully visualized one. And that may be for the best so we're more flexibly pleased with the outcome!